It's not everyday your baby sister gets married, and so although it was only my third week into the school year, I needed to be home in Oz for it! No stress or over the top fuss, it was a wonderful, fun day, filled with laughs, family and loved ones. It wasn't a 30 degree day like the previous day, which made the beach setting a little cold, but other than that it was the perfect day. Congratulations, Ang & Stu!
Pre-wedding champagne
Daisuke & Nan
The first dance!
Thank you to Daisuke for taking all of these lovely photos and many more!















Skye thanks for sharing! :D Pictures look great and I got to catch up on your other blog posts...
ReplyDeleteLet's catch up sometime soon or I might be back in the land of rising sun in Nov/Dec!
-Yuichi
Lovely! Missing you!! You look so beautiful Skye!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the link!! Photos look amazing. To quote Karina 'Wow..she always looks so beautiful doesn't she?!?!'. Love the pic of Dai-chan with Nan!!! It looked an amazing day, I'm glad you had such an enjoyable time.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the email. Looks good!
ReplyDelete